Saturday 20 September 2014

HATYAI DAY 2

Here's My Day 1
I'm back with my Day 2 post !
Ate our breakfast at the hotel before we explore the town ! Loving the toasted bread (Y)
Ohya my dad couldn't allow me to drink the tomyum soup early in the morning so don't get to taste it :'(


My OOTD !!

Went down to the market to buy some fruits ~






Our typical tourist shot haha



Heading down to Songkla ! ! Weather is super hot that day ~
First to explore - Songkla Aquarium




The super huge stingray



The show in the end was amazing and it was very cold in there *freezing* but the moment you step out of the room you're melting like hell

 Let me tell you something I literally burn my leg when I'm on the way to the mermaid !
The sand was so freaking hot and so hard to walk on the soft sand T.T
So I decided to RUN nope I can't even run must walk slowly or else your whole leg will drown into the sand I'm not even kidding you ! See summore wear slipper  
Yeah for tomyum !





 And one more plate of FISH cost us 2000 bath = RM200 my mum literally dead eating this






I'm obsessed with the elephant !  Haha



Okay ! Went back to the hotel and take a few hour nap then heading to Pasar malam !

Yup i just change my pants to a comfy pants from tesco !

x
STAY TUNED




No comments:

Post a Comment