Thursday 11 September 2014

HATYAI DAY 1

Hello guys ! I'm finally got time blog about my trip to Hatyai after I postponed for so long and here's it >.< And also I just finished my trials that is why I'm sitting here blogging :) hehe okay back to the topic! It was my FIRST time to THAILAND, HATYAI ya I know but everyone has their first time okay ? okay ! 


look so tired ! on the way to ChiangLun? for our breakfast !


Had our breakfast here




Reach ! ! ! It was so jam from ChiangLun? *sorry not really sure about the name* actually we estimated that we'll reach the imigration centre at 10 the we reach there about 11.30 due to the jam :(
And we waited the fricking long queue at the Thai immigration centre we almost stand there for TWO HOURS I'm not even kidding there was like 人山人海


So reach Hatyai was about 1++ My family and I was so so so hungry We're hungry until cannot even book hotel must go find a place to EAT ! And we are all craving for TOMYAM 






Our first meal in HATYAI ! Although it was not any restaurant and it taste super delicious I'm craving right now looking back the pic especially the TOMYAM *.*






Checked in at Diamond Hotel ! Nice and comfortable hotel servise was good too :)
Diamond Plaza Hotel
62 Nipat u-thit 3 Hatyai, Songkhla

Rest for an hour and headed out to shop 







Sitting in the TUT-TUT they called 






Good weather, good food, Me is happy
Take half an hour to The Floating Market



Till here xD Will update HATYAI DAY 2 soon
Stay tuned *

No comments:

Post a Comment