Sunday 28 September 2014

The Maze Runner

Catch up with Jasmine,Gaik Lean and GL's sis on the 1 week holiday. Actually we went out together just to go watch The Maze Runner !! Before watching the movie, as usual we ate our lunch before the movie start. This time we had our lunch at Sushi Zanmai ikr sushi again September literally became my sushi month ! yahoo~~


Ebi Don I think kinda forget what Jasmine ate 


All time favorite Shoyu Ramen


Smallest mushroom I had ever seen ! Kawaii


Gosh I love this ! Mentai tamago ! ! !
Buy me this I will love you forever :*


HI!
The Maze Runner 
Awesome movie if you haven't watch please watch it worth the money !
Actually we accidentally bought two ticket one at 2.40p.m. and one more at 4.30p.m.
we kinda waste the other ticket but it's okay




I kinda love Chuck more than Thomas haha shhh...

Ohya I wouldn't be uploading my Hatyai Day 3 cause there were just two pic on the way back in the van so not going to post it :)
Thx for reading !



No comments:

Post a Comment