Saturday 19 July 2014

Selangor Trip Part 2 ~

Halo guys ~ I'm here continue blogging about my Selangor Trip Part 2 btw click HERE for part 1 :) Alright let's get started

DAY 2
Woke up around 6 am and had our breakfast at DaShuXia Bak Kut Teh in Port Klang. The best Bak Kut Teh so far 




The dry Bak Kut Teh here is perhaps GOOD than I expected *satisfied*
After our breakfast we headed to Pulau Ketam AGAIN T.T and for this time we'll be staying there for the whole day due to the DINNER organised by the Cheah Association
My dad wanted to rent some bicycle to explore the whole island but too bad the bicycle was out of stocks so we went by walking but thanks god cause idk how to ride hehe
  
my sort of OOTD haha









Literally spend alot of time doing nothing after the walk for the half of the day we're ask to go for a quick bath and change our clothes at Hotel Pulau Ketam and at first I wouldn't dare to even step in the room but I were forced too :( after we had our miserable bath we headed to the end of the island with sitting a big boat  for our dinner  


This two things is a must during the trip !



SMILE !



Dinner at Pulau Ketam primary school which I forget the name of the school :/

DAY 3
Nothing much to say on Day 3 woke up at 9 and pack our things to go back HOME

Yup that's all about my trip in Selangor hope you guts enjoy reading it :) BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment