Monday 14 July 2014

Selangor Trip Part 1 ~


Harlooo.... I'm back with Selangor trip post with my family last month. It was a 3 days 2 nights trip but let me tell you I wasn't enjoy much on this trip cause of the weather,enviroment,food ......


DAY 1
Went to Campbell Street for breakfast before heading to Cheah Kongsi !
My favorite Shao Ruo in the middle *.* then heading to Cheah Kongsi we're quite early cause we were really kiasu cause my dad don't wanna sit behind BUT we're still sitting behind cause we're the last two person who book the place =.=  Hahaha...
View from our sit muahahaha..... karaoke in the bus after 6 hours of long journey we finally reach Selangor !


REACH at Sea Lion Hotel the hotel quite small but overall it's okay cause we share two people in a room so okay la after we settle all our things we take half an hour rest and apparently I was too tired so I take a nap. After we were ask to come down to the lobby and gather together to our next destination Pulau Ketam !


opps it's blur but I likey ... >.<
My boarding pass for 5 mins haha just 5 MINS ! !

Loving the view here the sun, the sky and the sea
momma is a bit too exciting :)


Halo it's ME!

Here we go ....




Paparazzi shot for daddy haha






Stay tuned for part 2 :) Thx for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment