Thursday 2 April 2015

Crazy outing I called

HI ! Finally get to blog again after so long :) Sorry for neglecting for such a long time. Yesterday went out with my colleagues AKA crazy friends to watch AH BOYS TO MEN 3 and it was good (y) for me it was better than AH BOYS TO MEN 1 & 2 Hayley was inside *.*


Breakfast before the movie started! Yup movie start at 11.15 a.m. cause I was too hungry so I was the only one who's eating :D After 10 mins Tze Wei came ..


Felicia: come come take pic *clicks the shutter*
 After the movie Yadiy came and join us for lunch at NANDO'S 


THE BOYS!


THE GIRLS haha


yay 




LOVE THIS PIC !



ok that's all for this post :) will update soon ya and my college start on the 6th of April means next MON means 3 MORE DAYS to COLLEGE LIFE xD kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment